Wednesday, July 2, 2008

romantic evening cruise





Well, our night out last night was wonderful. We met a co-worker of Clint's at the lake. He and his wife of forty years took us out on the water on their boat for a sunset cruise. We had a picnic dinner there on the water, too. The weather was absolutely perfect - not too hot and a little breeze. With the speed of the boat on the lake, though, there was plenty of breeze! Oh, what a feeling of having the wind blow my hair back off my face and feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin! Heaven! And, as you can tell from the picture, the sunset was spectacular. The four of us prayed there on that boat and thanked God for His wonderful creation. It was a masterpiece!

My hubby and I truly needed a romantic night out like this, without the kiddos. It was great!
Lora

3 comments:

  1. sounds awesome Lora!!
    so happy for you two!! we'll be home friday from my family's in NY. talk to you later!

    susanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lora.... WOW!
    I found you... I don't know how!
    WOW!!!! You have BEAUTIFUL KIDS!!!!
    I see that you are doing good....
    We are doing good, in Portland, OR while J is in San Antonio, TX...
    Go check out my blog!
    God bless you and your beautiful family
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura, it's me, Isabel
    I just wrote you something, but I guess it didn't go through!
    I found you somehow online... It's good to see you and your beautiful family!
    We are in Portland, OR, while J is in SA, Texas, at the Air Force...
    Go check out my blog!
    belabrava-hummel.blogspot.com
    God bless you and your beautiful family
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin