Wednesday, July 23, 2008

on vacation


Here's a picture of a beautiful sunset for inspiration! We are here in south Georgia visiting my in-laws. It's been a lot of fun so far! The baby is kicking so much lately. It's so neat. I am feeling pretty wiped out lately with the pregnancy though. I know that I need to listen to my body more and rest.

I'm off to the fabric store this afternoon with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. I am hoping to find some great deals!

Quote of the day- my second-born son said the other day when I told him that he sounded British as he pronounced the cartoon show Kipper, "Kippa" -

"Mom, I'm not British. I'm just a boy!"

Have a blessed week!

Lora

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome picture! Thanks for sharing it. Such a beautiful canvas.

    Love ~ Val

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin