Saturday, July 12, 2008

$8 and 15 minute makeover

I don't know if I've already entered into the "nesting" phase of my pregnancy or if I'm just sick of the clutter around me, but yesterday I HAD to do something about the toys in my living room. The toys were strewn all over the cabinets and there was no order or organization to them at all. Just a big mess. So, I went to the dollar store and bought eight plastic baskets and buckets in a happy yellow and went to work organizing! It only took about 15 minutes and the result was so satisfying! All the toys are organized into containers - musical intruments, flashcards/puzzles, toy tools, balls, building blocks, small books, medium books, and large books. It has made such a difference! And this will make it easier for my boys to clean up after themselves. I am really excited! Just had to share...

Before:



After:


Have a great weekend!

Lora

1 comment:

  1. looks great! Definitely beats the curtain huh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin