Monday, June 30, 2008

quilt love


Just a touch of ruthie-sweetness to make your day complete! don't you just love this picture? She's wearing a vintage dress that my neighbor gave me (she wore it when she was a baby). And Ruth's sitting on the first quilt I ever got. My aunt made it for me for as a high school graduation gift (15 years ago!) That started my love for quilts. This one in particular is precious. It has lace around the edges as well. And I must say that my baby looks adorable sitting on it. Can you tell I am a little bit biased? haha...
I need to go to bed. I've been spending the last hour looking at blogs of people I've never met. There are so many creative people out there! It's amazing to me the amount of creativity that's out in the world. Our Creator has inspired a lot of people to make beautiful things with their hands! I sure do love Him!
Have a blessed night! I am looking forward to tomorrow. My hubby told me this afternoon that we are going on a romantic night cruise for two on a lake tomorrow night! A friend of his has a beautiful boat and offered to take us out on the water. I am so excited! Nothing like a moonlit kiss!
Blessings,
Lora

3 comments:

  1. i'm excited for your romantic getaway! you guys sure deserve it. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy those precious moments with your DH...
    Thanks so much for stopping in and letting me know where you are.
    You kind words are so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:33 PM

    I sent a copy of this blog entry to Aunt Linda. I know she'll be thrilled that the quilt is still around. Does it qualify as an heirloom now?
    I'll be praying that tonight's moonlight cruise will be wonderful.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin