Wednesday, June 11, 2008

graduation days


Hi everyone-
We've been busy at our our house with end of school year activities. The last day of school was last Thursday and Benjamin "graduated" from his preschool class. They gave a little presentation for the parents, complete with a program and songs. It was adorable. Here's a picture of Benjamin and I in his classroom the last day of school.
Also, Michaela graduated from high school on Sunday and we threw her a Graduation Party on Saturday. It was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. About 35 people came and enjoyed delicious hamburgers grilled by her grandfather and homemade ice cream made by Clint! I played hostess and was worn out afterwards. I keep forgetting I'm pregnant and do too much! But my body sure lets me know when I need to slow down.
It is SO HOT here! Oh my gosh! I haven't been outside very much these days. I must admit that summer is not my favorite season. One good thing though about summer is that my hubby is home more! Clint's last day for this school year is tomorrow, so I am looking forward to having him around more. And, we are going to the beach for a whole week on Saturday or Sunday! We are meeting my whole family there and sharing a big beach house there. It's gonna be wonderful! The kids are really excited! (and so am I!)
The baby in my tummy is really moving now and sometimes, I even feel a little foot or elbow. It's awesome. This is my favorite part of being pregnant. Exciting!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:57 PM

    Hi Lora, I was wondering what was going on over there with all these teens coming out of the house. Makes sense now. Found your blog, it's great! Love ya, Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lora! I hope everything is going well for you and your family, I can't even imagine Hayden being any older than 2...but graduation! I don't like thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH, Benjamin is such a big boy now!!!!!! He looks adorable!!! I can't believe how the time flies by... It was already half a year ago, that I left your home and came back to Switzerland... half a year next week... can't believe that...

    I love your blog, Lora! You always describe what's going on, so that your readers get a bit the impression of always beeing with you and living with you :-)

    How's the baby doing? boxing and kicking in your tummy??

    enjoy the vacations on the beach!!! and say hi to clint - it's nice that he has schoolholidays now! lucky you :-)

    be all blessed!!!

    corina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin