Monday, May 12, 2008

my baby's one year old!








My baby girl is one year old today. I can't believe how this year has flown by! We had a little family birthday party on Saturday. Michaela, the girl that's staying with us for awhile, made an amazing cake for Ruth. It was all from scratch, even the icing! And we decorated it with yellow roses from our backyard. So sweet. Ruth loved her cake, as you can see! And she loved her presents. She was overjoyed when she received a new dollie and couldn't wait to get her mouth on the stacking rings toy. Everything goes in her mouth these days. haha...

What a difference a year makes! Here's a picture of her in the hospital as a newborn. My sweet girl... I love her so much! Happy Birthday, Ruth!

5 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! Happy Birthday Ruth! She is just so cute Lora! We have to get together sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:01 AM

    Little Ruth, you are a very loved child. I can't believe you are already 1 year old...this year has gone by so fast. We love you very much. Grandmom and Grandad Rogers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, can't believe how grown-up ruthy is!!! went i left, she was still a little baby, now she's more a little girl than a baby :)

    hehe, she's so cute in that little dress you made, lora! it's amazing how creative you are and how cute the things turn out, no matter what you sew, it's always beautiful!! :-D

    you can tell her a late happy-birthday from me too ;-)

    miss you! be richly blessed!

    corina

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is super adorable and sweet spirited... : ) What a blessing.
    Hey I want her to model some of my baby onesies sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Friend! Wow, it's been a long time! I can't believe how big and beautiful your kids are! The boys are so grownup! I don't know if Tom told Clint or not, but we live in Texas now!! We miss y'all alot. Keep in touch! ~Katie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin