Sunday, May 18, 2008

i love spring



Spring is in full swing here. The weather is beautiful, and all the flowers are blooming. I love it! The past few days have felt like the beach - a wonderful breeze and 70 degree weather. Here's a picture of the birds that hatched (on my birthday!). They were in one of our blue birdhouses in our backyard. They have since flown away and started their lives. So sweet! And the other picture is of a rose that bloomed in our front yard. Isn't it beautiful?!

The baby in my tummy (hey, by the way, look at the cute ticker i put on my blog page!) is really moving a lot! I am feeling this little one every day now!

God is continuing to move big time at my church. Revival services are still going on every night, and more and more people are coming to visit. Last night, I met some people from Alabama that came up for the weekend. It's really exciting to be a part of something like this and to live walking distance from the church. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. God is so good....look at that perfect little bird nest and how the babies are all nestled tightly in there waiting for Mama to bring some goodies. And what a perfect rose!! I don't know how in the world anyone can deny God when they observe His perfect creation in things such as these. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin