Sunday, May 4, 2008

Highlights of the past week




A lot has been going on since I last wrote. Our church has been experiencing a huge revival. The Holy Spirit has been moving mightily among all of us and showing up in power! Lots of people have been saved, healed and delivered. We've seen some amazing things and God is really doing a huge work. It's been awesome to be a part of. We are pretty exhausted though. There have been meetings every night for about a week and a half and sometimes even during the day as well. We are trying to rest when we can. I haven't been able to go to as many meetings as I would like to because of the kiddos, but God has met me in awesome ways the times I have been able to go.


The kids and I have been fighting a pretty nasty cold for the past two days. It came on really quickly and has progressed steadily since Friday. I am feeling a little better today, but not 100% yet. Right now, the worst symptom is a cough that is pretty painful. It's all in my chest. I hope and pray that we will all be well by tomorrow.


I've been sewing clothes lately! I made my first maternity shirt the other day, and I am so pleased with how it turned out! And I made a matching little dress for Ruth, too! I'll post pictures of that tomorrow. It's really rewarding to make clothes! I hope I can make lots more.


Here's a few pictures of the kids taken last week I think. They are getting so big! Yesterday, when I was laying down on the couch, feeling miserable, Benjamin came up to me and said, "Mommy, can I give you love? Do you want me to get you some water?" Then, he went into the kitchen and fixed me a sippy cup of water. It was precious. The shirt Ruth is wearing says, "My mom is hot." Thanks, Paula, for sending that! It was a real boost for my confidence!


Have a blessed Sunday!

Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin