Tuesday, April 8, 2008

my little sweetie




Here's the latest picture of Ruth. Isn't she adorable? My neighbor gave me this dress - it used to be hers when she was a baby. I love it!

I am finally starting to feel more like myself these days. Not as much morning sickness and fatigue - praise God! I am now in my twelfth week.

We've been busy these past few weeks with houseguests and conferences at church. It's been fun, but tiring. Clint's on a field trip this week at Williamsburg with fifteen eighth graders. Pray for him!

OK- gotta run and get my four year old to pre-school.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. diane5:44 PM

    Oh, what a sweet picture and the dress is darling. I'm a little envious of Ruth's other grandmother up there now visiting and loving on her. Give hugs to Benjamin and Leo for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin