Sunday, February 17, 2008

sunday news




It's a beautiful day. My kitchen window is open, and the wind is blowing. My windchimes are making pretty music.

Thanks for your prayers for Ruth. She is much better today. Her congestion is loosening up and she can breathe better. Praise God! Now, pray for me! I've got a cold now. Thanks!

Here's a picture of Ruth playing with her new favorite "toy", the door stopper. It makes a loud noise when she touches it. She loves it. This picture was taken less than an hour ago. She's so cute. (I know I'm a little biased!)

And here's me with my new haircut. I am trying to get my hair into all one length so I can start growing it long again. So, the hairdresser cut off the extra fringe in the back (I like to call it the mullet). I think it looks okay. Not great, but what can I do? I am still paying the consequences for cutting all my hair off in June. One of these days (like next year), my hair will be somewhat long again. I wish I didn't care so much about my appearance. It's a battle. Help me, Lord, to remember that You look at the HEART.

3 comments:

  1. Your weather sounds like spring! We are kind of eager for that here but are working to still enjoy our very wintery weather. We are having a bit of a snow storm today.
    Thanks for visiting my blog the other day. I always enjoy having people visit and commment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will sure be praying for you and Ruth. So sorry to hear you are both sick.

    Isn't it great to know our LORD looks on the inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corina12:05 PM

    hey, that's a nice haircut!!!
    and can't believe how big ruthy is, and how long her hair has grown, too!!! she's sooo sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin