Thursday, February 21, 2008

how can two boys be so different?




Here's two sweet pictures of my boys that a friend emailed me. It's amazing to me how different they are. My four year old is cautious, sensitive, thoughtful, and observant. My two and half year old is fearless, adventurous, fun and independent. These pictures capture all of that. I know that God has some great plans for both of them. Can't wait to see what they are!

I am still coughing and congested! Please pray for this nagging cold to go away! Thanks!

Lora

1 comment:

  1. Lora,
    I often wonder that about my two boys. My 2 yo scares me to death (you should see all the white hairs popping out in my head!).

    The 2 yo does things that the 4 yo is too afraid to do and it is the 2 yo who drags his BIG brother into his stunts.

    I often wonder what this little daredevil will be doing when he is a teenager *smile*.

    Praying for OUR survival (lol).

    Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin