Friday, January 18, 2008

snow


We had our first snow of the winter season yesterday. It was really beautiful. The snow started falling around midnight on Wednesday night. I woke my 4 year old up to show him. We sat together on the couch and looked out the window. It was so sweet. He promptly fell back asleep on the couch after a few minutes, but it was worth it. Making memories! Then, when Clint got home a little later, he and I bundled up and sat outside on our rocking glider (that creaks when you rock!) in our screened in porch. We watched the snow gently fall on the ground. It was really lovely. Here's a picture of the snow the next day - it had melted a little bit, but it's still pretty. This picture was taken from inside my screened in porch.


Every time it snows, I am reminded of the line - "It washes white as snow." Thank you, Lord, for cleansing me and forgiving me of all my sins! Your blood truly does wash me white as snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin