Thursday, January 24, 2008

the gift we've been given as mothers





I am so blessed to have three wonderful children. Thank you, Lord, for entrusting these precious ones to me. Help me to be a good steward of what You've given me. Help me to constantly bring forth Your Spirit in my home and in their lives. Thank You for your Love that fills them to overflowing! May I do all that I can to create a haven of peace and love in my home for my husband and children. Thank you for the opportunity that I have everyday with my little ones to bring them closer to You and to Your heart!

3 comments:

  1. My what beautiful children they are ! ! God is so good ! ! Just one thing....please tell me that is not a corner of a ceiling in the background of Leo's picture !!
    He looks as if he is ready to leap...only a grandmother would notice such a thing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corina7:00 PM

    hehe diane... i remember this picture of leo, 'cause i think i took it - right lora? you don't need to worry, it's just the corner of the top of one of the rooms in lora's house ;-)

    btw, do you guys know that there's a online-dictionary called LEO? every word i dunno or don't understand in english, i'm checking it out at leo.org and there it is :-)
    it's a dictionary for many languages...

    so maybe with the help of leo you're able to understand this little sentence:

    Ich liebe und vermisse(n) euch!

    :-)

    be blessed, corina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos of your treasures. I can't believe how much Ruth has grown in the 6 months we've been gone. What angels you have. (I know they're not always angels, but I like to think of them that way, just as I do with mine!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin