Tuesday, December 11, 2007

happy birthday dad!










We had a wonderful weekend in Atlanta. My mom threw my dad a surprise birthday party for his 70th birthday. All the children and grandchildren flew and drove in to be there. Even my aunt and uncle from California flew in. It was a great party, and my dad was so happy, surprised and overwhelmed. It was great to see my brothers adn their families, too. The cousins had a fantastic time together. Here's some pictures from the weekend. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! We were in Atlanta too!!! :) We left early Sunday morning though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora...I am so glad everything turned out so well for your Dad's birthday party. He looks so happy. The pictures are great....thanks for sharing them.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin