Tuesday, October 30, 2007

toothy grin


I've got a toothy grin on my face. Last Wednesday, I went to the dentist for an exam. It'd been one year since I had one. At my last exam, I had no cavities (I've never had one). Anyway, the dentist told me that I had EIGHT cavities! I left the office crying, thinking about the $800 it would take to fix my teeth. I prayed and prayed all weekend for God to fix my teeth and take care of my cavities. And I went to another dentist yesterday for a second opinion. That dentist told me that I have only ONE cavity that needs to be filled!!! PRAISE THE LORD! He cares for me! Just wanted to share my big miracle. Thanks to all of you that knew about it and prayed for my teeth!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't God good? I'm so happy about this answer to prayer.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! I didn't know about this in advance in order to pray, but I am rejoicing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord. What a miracle. It's always a good thing to get a second opinion.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin