Friday, October 5, 2007

praise God

I only have a few minutes to write, but I wanted to update everyone on my booth that I had at our church's conference this past week. The Lord blew me away with his favor and goodness. It was amazing to see how little things like beaded jewelry and baby blankets could be used by Him to touch His children. I have so many amazing stories to tell! It was awesome to be used by God to help solidify and confirm words that He had spoken to people at the conference. He led me to write specific scriptures on my card to go with each of the necklaces and bracelets that I made, and it was amazing how those verses spoke to the people that bought the jewelry. I had many opportunities to minister to, encourage, and pray for the people that came into my booth. He is so good to let me be involved in the work He is doing! I was able to pray over the blankets with the people that bought them that the baby would be covered with the love of the Lord as he or she was covered with the blanket.
God continues to show me that He has not forgotten me. He's shown me that He can use me where I'm at. I can pray as I sew or make jewelry or crochet, and those prayers are precious to God and powerful to change lives! Thank you, Jesus!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to let you know what an encouragement you are to me. I was so blessed by reading this post. I am more and more motivated to sew everytime I read your blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin