Thursday, October 11, 2007

i'm online!

As many of you know, I've had some problems with my computer situation. Well, I am sitting here praising God at my NEW Dell Flat Screen Monitor computer!!!! My wonderful dad got one for us!!!! It is so awesome, and now, I can get on the internet anytime I want FROM MY HOUSE!! No more trying to check email and post blog entries from the library with my kids in the double stroller next to me going nuts. So now, I will hopefully be writing in my blog on a more regular basis.

And this post is my 100th post on this blog! So that's pretty cool, too. Thanks to all the people that have been reading since the beginning. That's you, Mom and Diane!

So, here's to my new life online!

Current crafts: I am hemming some beautiful ivory curtains with a floral embroidery on them for my next door neighbor, Dee. I'm also using the excess fabric to make a set of matching valances.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:32 PM

    hallelujah!!

    love sooz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen has been by your side this whole time. But that's ok, I don't need props :), I always feel the Lora love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin