Wednesday, September 26, 2007

harvest fest!

I have been so busy sewing and making jewelry! I have made about 23 blankets and about 40 pieces of jewelry! I am going to share a booth with a friend at our harvest fest conference starting thursday. I am so excited! I am so interested to see what kind of response I will get on the pieces I am selling. I am also looking forward to meeting all sorts of new people and hopefully ministering to them! Pray for me this week!

Praise report - Our nanny for 3 months from Switzerland, Corina, is here now! She is wonderful and I am praising God for His blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lora! Just stumbled upon you and thought I'd show you some love. Ruth is adorable! I can't believe how much the boys are growing!!!

    Love you,
    EMily

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did harvest fest go?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin