Thursday, August 23, 2007

thursday news

I am writing this post at the library. I've been having some computer issues at home, so here I am. My foot is all better now. Thank God! I had a great weekend with my parents here. My mom took me to Hancock Fabrics and got me some wonderful new fabric for future sewing projects. I finished two more quilt sets last night (set meaning blanket, bib, two burp cloths and a stuffed bunny). They turned out really cute. It took me about a week or so to finish them. I'm having a lot of fun sewing these. I'll be putting them up for sale on my etsy site very soon. I'm interested to see the response they get.

I just have to tell everyone about my new favorite CD. Katie Bennett, my neighbor, just released her second CD, Under the Apple Tree. I have listened to it about six times through in the last two days. It is so anointed! You can get more info about it by going to my ZHOP link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin