Thursday, August 9, 2007

plans



Well, I changed my blog template again.. The one I changed to a couple days ago wasn't letting me put my links on it, so here's a new one. I like this one, too.

So, I am excited about starting up my eager hands etsy shop again. I am going to focus on just things I sew, mostly baby stuff. I am going to make more baby quilts like the ones I made for Ruth when I was pregnant. I am also going to make bibs, burp cloths, children's tote bags. Down the road, I am planning on also make litttle stuffed animals and baby dedication gowns. I am super excited!!! Today, I put a bib and burp cloth set on my shop site just to see what response I get.

I went to Hancock Fabrics today and all the McCalls patterns were just 99 cents! I was excited! I nursed Ruth right there in the store as I looked at pattern books. It felt good covering her with the pink quilt I made! It's so rewarding to use something you make! I found some great patterns and some adorable fabric for a quilt I am going to make soon.

Here's pictures of the bib and burp cloth set on my etsy shop and the fabric I bought today for the quilt.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin