Sunday, August 12, 2007

new quilt



I started this new quilt yesterday. I finished the top last night. All I have to do now is sew on the back (it's going to be the solid hot pink). I really love how it came out - very classic and shabby chic looking. I am going to post it on my etsy shop in a day or two. It's the same size as the one I made for Ruth - I love it because it is the perfect size to use when I am nursing her. It covers her and me very well. And it's lightweight and not too hot. I am excited!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! You did such a good job. That is so impressive you can find the time to quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:40 PM

    go girl!! it's great to make fun stuff...esp when the motivation is there!

    susanna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin