Thursday, August 2, 2007

grandparents



We are driving 9 hours to see my sweet in-laws tomorrow. I am looking forward to getting away for a little bit. The boys love being there - lots of land to run around on, a pool, and the best part - a golf cart to ride around in with their Grandad! It should be fun! And my folks are coming for a visit in a couple weeks, too. So, the kiddos will get their grandparent fix! I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents and in-laws!

The picture of the kids in the pool was taken at my in-law's house. My sweet sister-in-law and her son are with them.
The other picture is of my parents and little Ruth.

1 comment:

  1. have a blast lora!! i'll miss you, but hopefully you'll be refreshed when you return!! love you lots!

    susanna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin