Saturday, August 4, 2007

five things i love friday


I am writing to all of you from Donalsonville, GA (aka- my in-law's house in the middle of nowhere - it is way down south in Georgia - beautiful and peaceful, but very hot and LOTS of gnats!!!)

1. when all three of my children are napping at the same time
2. Extreme Makeover-Home Edition - it makes me cry every time I watch it!
3. a good hair day (and these days, let me tell you, that's a rare thing)
4. when Leo sings the Veggie Tales theme song - priceless!
5. Ruth's laugh

Hope everyone is having a great day. Being away from home makes me miss Fort Mill. I am starting to realize now that we have finally settled in our new place. (And then, I realize that it's almost been a YEAR since we moved! My, how time flies.

If you are wondering why I put this old picture on today's post, it's because it is the only one I could find of me on my mother-in-law's computer. It was taken about a week after Leo was born. Man, I wish I hadn't wacked off my hair! Oh well...

1 comment:

  1. you are beautiful! I love your blogs. you really encourage me when I read how much you love your family. tell everyone hi from us and we miss you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin