Wednesday, July 25, 2007

His power in me








Here are some more recent photos. Benjamin is so proud of his train track that he built! He sure loves Thomas the Train! And Leo's eyes seem to be getting bluer every day - I love his beautiful eyes! And Ruth is getting so big! She smiles so much now and is such a joy! She is sleeping through the night now in her crib. It is amazing! I am so thankful to the Lord for that. It makes such a difference now that I can get more sleep at night. I feel like I am coming out of the fog now. Things are getting easier. I really have to take it day by day now and trust the Lord to sustain me and carry me through. Motherhood is hard when we try to do it in our own strength. I am finding that the only way I can make it is if I let God do it through me in His strength. His power is made perfect in my weakness, thank God!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:57 PM

    i love you laura!!! you have beautiful children!!! miss you....we'll hang out soon, once company is gone....


    susanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:01 AM

    Your children are so sweet Lora! I'm really looking forward to stay with you :-)
    Greets, Corina (from Switzerland)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin