Tuesday, May 1, 2007

still waiting

Waiting is hard. Tomorrow is the baby's due date! I am trying to be patient and wait on God's perfect timing for this little one to come into the world, but it is really difficult! God sure is teaching me a lot these days about patience and trusting in Him.
My sweet mother-in-law is coming today. She is going to help me out these last few days and first few days with the baby. Hopefully, I'll go into labor right after she arrives! Wouldn't that be perfect?! I am looking forward to having her here.

Current crafts: I made some pretty beaded earrings for two friends that came over last night for dinner and a movie. By the way, we saw Because of Winn Dixie - a very cute movie!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:51 AM

    Love you! Hang in there!

    Come on out of there baby Rogers! The weather is so nice...

    Carrie C.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin