Saturday, May 19, 2007

i'm in love




We are overjoyed with our little Ruth. She is so beautiful and sweet! I love to just look at her. It's so amazing having a little girl! God is so good!

Here's a few more pictures. (The first one is me holding my Mother's Day card in the hospital. We had just decided on her name - it's written in my card. We were so happy!)

I'll write more when I am not so tired. It's kind of crazy right now. If anybody needs prayer, just let me know your requests. I am up a lot of the night these nights and have lots of time in the middle of the night to pray!

2 comments:

  1. ok seriously folks, this baby is ADORABLE! I've seen her in person and I can tell you first hand, those pictures do NOT do her justice! And same about her mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. susanna5:30 PM

    one of your greatest & best creations yet!! congrats lora!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin