Friday, April 13, 2007

Waiting is hard

It has been awhile since I have posted anything new. For those few of you who actually read my blog, please accept my apologies! Things have been pretty crazy lately. I am now 2 1/2 weeks away from my due date! I am really getting ready to have this baby! I had a false alarm last night - lots of contractions and cramping from 9pm - 4am. No baby today, though.. I guess my body is just getting ready for the big day. Lord, help me to be patient and wait on your perfect timing!
I can't wait to meet this little one and find out if I have a little boy or girl. How exciting!
Please pray for a quick and easy delivery and for me to be patient and wait on God's perfect timing for this child's birth.
I'll update more soon
Lora

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Hi Lora,
    Ooooh, how EXCITING!!!! I know that you are so ready to meet your newest blessing! I will be praying for you and for your little one! I will be 20 weeks on Wednesday, so that means I am about halfway to where you are (YEAH!). I always get antsy as the DD approaches and of course, it is IMPOSSIBLE to rest when you are at the point of popping (LOL).

    Please be sure to post once your little one has arrived!

    Blessings,
    Dana
    (dana.lifewithchrist.org)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora,

    I wanted to give you our blog. We just started, so it's still in it's baby stages...

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin