Friday, October 13, 2006

my new life

I am so sorry for such a huge delay in posting a new entry! Our computer is broken and I don't have much time online these days.
Well, we are in our new home! We moved in about a week and a half ago. It is so wonderful! I am amazed at the goodness of God. He has blessed us so much! I love our new life!
Right now, I am trying to unpack and decorate a little bit. The walls are all white right now, but hopefully, we can start painting soon.
The boys have done so well adjusting to our new life. I am so thankful to God for that! I am also adjusting well. I do miss my family and friends, though. I know that it will take a little time to make new friends and feel "at home" so I am just trying to keep it all in perspective when I feel a little lonely.
The pregnancy is going well. I am almost 3 months along now! Wow... it's going by so fast! I am hoping to feel less nauseous and tired soon. My belly is growing bigger every day - I am definitely wearing maternity clothes! (Right now, I am wearing a pair of my father-in-law's sweat pants! haha...
That's my life in a nutshell right now. I don't know when I'll be able to write again. Hopefully soon!
Have a blessed weekend!
Lora

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lora! Good to hear y'all are settling in. I have been missing y'all! Especially last night, Halloween, I just wanted to have all night worship with y'all like the old days! I like your blog, I hope to be starting one again soon...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin