Thursday, September 14, 2006

Your love reaches me

"Your love reaches me ~ it's what I need, it's what I need.
Your love reaches me ~ it's what I need, it's what I need."

I am listening to a song right now that has the above chorus. So simple, and so true! Thank you, Father, that Your love reaches to me wherever I am ~ no matter how low I feel. And Your love is truly what I need.

Things have been kinda rough lately. I have been battling a little morning sickness and today, I came down with a pretty nasty cold. On top of all that, I am trying to pack up my house. We were scheduled to close on our current house and our new house tomorrow and move this weekend, but found out this afternoon that the closings have been pushed back. We're not sure when they will be ~ hopefully, next week. So, we're not moving this weekend. I am disappointed, but I am also a little relieved, too. I don't know how I would have made it through moving with this cold and morning sickness combined. I guess it's the Lord's grace. I am anxious though to be reunited with my hubby. I miss him so much! Lately, my two year old points to just about every man he sees and says, "Daddy" ~ he misses him, too!

On a crafting note, I made a bunch of earrings the other night. It felt good to let my creative juices flow ~ I made some really pretty ones! The next day, I met a dear friend for lunch and she bought seven pairs! (She likes to give them away as gifts ~ she's so sweet to support my little business like that!) So, now I am almost out of jewelry. I have to get some more supplies. It'll have to wait till after we move.

Well, I hope all of you reading this have a wonderful weekend. I am just looking forward to being with my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin