Monday, September 11, 2006

two beautiful words

UNDER CONTRACT - no other two words have sounded so beautiful to me in a very long time!!! We finally have a contract on our house! Thank you, Jesus! Hopefully, we will close on both houses (old and new) this Friday. It's amazing what the Lord has done! The boys and I were in the back bedroom while my hubby and the buyer were signing the contract in the living room. Then, I heard the sound of a chofar blowing through the house! I opened the door and my hubby was blowing our chofar to cry out the victory over this house "battle". It was a great moment. We all went outside and put the UNDER CONTRACT sign under our For Sale by Owner sign.
Thank you to everyone who prayed for us through all of this. We're almost finished! Soon, we'll be sitting in our beautiful new house. Amazing. Our God is truly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin