Tuesday, September 5, 2006

new life

In the middle of all this craziness around me (ie. moving, packing, trying desperately to sell our house, being without my hubby most days, managing my little ones, saying goodbye to friends, etc...), God has given me a wonderful gift.

I am going to have another baby! My hubby and I are overjoyed. We are so blessed! Children are such an amazing gift from the Lord. This new pregnancy has helped me to settle down and try to remain at peace in the midst of all the stress around me. I am thankful to God for that.

On Sunday, I went forward for prayer. One of our pastors prayed for me for all that is going on with us. He said something so sweet and encouraging. He said that this new life growing inside me is an outward reflection of the new life that God is bringing to our family in the spirit. God is bringing us to a new place, not only geographically, but also in Him. And this pregnancy coming at just the time when we are getting ready to make the move is not coincidental. He is showing us a picture of things to come. God is doing a new thing! He is bringing new life! He is birthing something wonderful and unfamiliar in us.

Lord, help us to be ready and willing to receive whatever You want to give us in this new season! Give us greater faith to walk in the new things you have ahead for us!

Current crafts: three pairs of beaded earrings for friends

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lora,
    I had lost the link to your site whem my dh had upgraded my computer! I was looking over some of the old comments in one of my blog posts and saw where you had left the link - yipee!

    Congratulations on your newest blessing!!! That is so exciting! Do you know your due date yet? Have you thought of any names (lol - I'm picking out names for our next baby and I'm not even pregnant yet!).

    I skimmed through some of your posts (it is really late and I need to be in bed - LOL) and I saw that you are also moving to SC! Maybe we will be neighbors - LOL. I am in the upstate of SC. Anway, feel free to email me sometime (halos_glow@yahoo.com) or visit my blog (dana.lifewithchrist.org) - although I don't post as often as I should.

    I have bookmarked you again and look forward to "keeping up".

    Have a blessed evening, Dana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin