Tuesday, September 26, 2006

it is finished!

"It is finished, the battle is over! It is finished, there'll be no more war!"

That is a line from an old worship song. It keeps running through my head.
We closed on our house today!!!! Praise the Lord! Tomorrow, my sweet hubby is closing on our new house up in Charlotte. Then, we are moving up there on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Jesus!!!
~And thank you, friends, for all of your prayers and support these last few months. It has been pretty crazy, but God has been faithful. He has taken us through and we are about to cross over into our Promised Land!

Have a blessed week! I'll write more when I get all settled in.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! I know it is so stressful to move! So, Saturday is the big day!?! I will be praying for you!

    Have a blessed evening,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin