Saturday, August 19, 2006

waiting

Waiting is so hard! We're waiting for an important phone call about the house ~ we've been waiting since Tuesday. It's now Saturday. Help me, Lord. I must have prayed for patience lately. Maybe today's the day... I sure hope so.

On a good note, I've sold four items on my etsy website in the last week. That's really exciting! I love packing up the jewelry and crochet and wrapping it up all pretty and writing little notes to the buyer. It's so fun to be able to connect with other people that live all over the country.

I've been making a lot of jewelry these days! It really helps me relax in the midst of all the moving chaos around me. I've also been creating some really pretty cards to send to friends and family. My sweet friend J. just gave me some beautiful yarn and beads! I have already started making a little scarf with the yarn. It means so much when friends and family support me in my crafting. :)

I forgot to do Five Things I Love Friday yesterday. Here you go:

1. getting a letter or package in the mail
2. when someone buys something off my etsy website
3. when the waiting is over (does that ever happen?)
4. a new ball of yarn and all its possibilities
5. Target

Have a blessed weekend. If you think about it, say a prayer for me for patience and for that person to call!!! :)

I waited patiently for the LORD; He turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD. ~Psalm 40:1-3

Current crafts: earrings, necklaces, bracelets, cards, bookmarks, crochet blanket and scarves

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin