Friday, August 25, 2006

five things i love friday ~ music edition


This week, I am going to list my five favorite CDs. (Or at least the five I really like right now - there are so many favorites!)

1. Mandy Mann - Walk What I Talk
2. Kevin Prosch - Journeys
3 John Mark McMillan - The Song Inside the Sounds of Breaking Down

4. Switchfoot - Learning to Breathe
5. Morningstar Worship Band - Warfare

I love the power that music has - or rather, how God uses music in such a powerful way. For example, if I am really feeling "attacked", all I have to do is put in the Warfare CD (#5) and sing and dance and worship, and I'll feel better pretty soon. Music changes our atmosphere. It changes our mood. It changes our environment. I can't wait to hear the music in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin