Monday, July 10, 2006

rapid weight loss and f.t.i.l.f.

I lost three pounds yesterday. I didn't know that was possible. I was pretty sick. It was a rough day - we were trying desperately to finish up the house so we can put it up for sale. I felt awful that I couldn't help my hubby. Every time I tried to get up and do something, I felt like I was going to faint. My mom came over last night to help me put the boys to bed, and I managed to get in bed by 9:00. I got 10 1/2 hours of sleep! It felt wonderful. So, I feel better this morning. Prayerfully, I will have a great day today. Lots of tidying up to do.
Needless to say, I haven't done much crafting lately. Not much time for extra stuff these days...

I just realized that I forgot to do "five things I love friday" last friday, so here's the latest list...

1. going to bed early!
2. sleeping in
3. a clean house
4. an unexpected call from a friend
5. not being sick

Have a blessed week!

Current crafts: none :(

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:27 AM

    You deserve the rest! I am happy for you. Keep up the good writing, I am blessed by them. GBU

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin