Friday, July 21, 2006

five things i love friday




In light of all the housework I've been doing lately, today's Five Things I Love Friday will feature all house cleaning products - things that make my life so much easier (and my home so much cleaner!)

1. Murphy's Oil Soap (this wonder product makes all wood look so beautiful!)
2. Brillo pads (these work so great on dirty pots and pans)
3. paper towels (I admit, I use way too many on a daily basis! haha...)
4. 409 (it cleans everything!)
5. Comet (this stuff is awesome in the bathroom)

You know, we are so blessed to live in an age where there are so many great cleaning products out there. The homemakers before us had to sweat blood and tears practically to clean stuff in their log cabins, I'm sure. I mean, it probably took them an hour just to boil water so they could make a pot of coffee or wash a few pieces of clothing! (FYI- the caption that was under that picture I found on the internet read "A pioneer woman with a load of cow chips") Let's take just a moment to count our blessings! :)

Keep praying for the sale of our house! Maybe someone will drive by this weekend and fall in love with it and want to buy it! God is in control... I am reminding myself of that every day!

Current craft: Man, it's been so long since I've made anything - I've been so consumed with house stuff... When we move, hopefully things will settle down and I can start up again. It's going to be scarf making weather soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin