Saturday, June 17, 2006

white


My "craft" for today was painting the outside of our house white. We got about 1/3 of it done in the last two days (mostly my better half - i only helped about 2 hours today). Hopefully, we can finish this weekend, or by next weekend at the latest. It is amazing to me how much better the house looks with a fresh coat of white paint! It is starting to look like a brand new house! What a huge difference for a very little amount of money. It is like it is giving this old house a second lease on life or something. It reminds me of those verses in scripture that talk about Jesus washing us white as snow. ("Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow." ~Isaiah 1:18) He wipes the slate clean and gives us a white robe of forgiveness to put on. It's pretty incredible if you really think about it. Thank you, God!

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." ~ I John 1:9

Current crafts: Painting my house, Father's Day bookmark featuring a picture my toddler drew

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin