Tuesday, June 6, 2006

there's no place like home


Well, we are back from our trip. Seeing my toddler discover the beach for the first time was worth it all. It was so neat to see him as he ran up the sand toward the waves in the ocean. He was awestruck. And I was so happy watching him. It made me think of how happy God is when we discover something new about something He's created. He is so pleased when we take delight in the creation of His hands. That could be something in nature, but it could also be a relationship, a cool thing that He has done for you, or just God himself! There are always new facets of Him that we can discover! I am amazed all the time at how the Lord loves me. This verse sums it all up:

"The Lord your God is with you, a Powerful One Who wins the battle. He will have much joy over you. With His love He will give you new life. He will have joy over you (dance over you) with loud singing." ~Zephaniah 3:17

Isn't that incredible?! That makes me feel good...

Have a wonderful day!

Current crafts: Crocheted baby blanket, beaded bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin