Monday, June 26, 2006

a new day

There is something therapeutic to me about making jewelry, especially earrings. I made three pair yesterday morning before church to give to my toddler's nursery teacher. It is rewarding to me to make something pretty in such a short time. I hope she likes them. I want to make some more earrings this week to give as gifts.

Yesterday at church, I cried like a baby during the worship. I have been feeling so overwhelmed lately, and it was so great just to be able to let go and let it all out to the Lord. I raised my hands up to him in surrender, giving Him once again all my doubts, fears and worries.

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." ~ I Peter 5:7

Two sweet ladies spent some time praying over me after the service. I so appreciated that! I know that everything is going to be alright. I just need to remember that verse above. God cares for me. He loves me. He will take care of everything that concerns me today. Help me, Lord, to leave it all in your hands this week. Help me to trust you!!!

Current crafts: Beaded earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin