Sunday, June 11, 2006

homemaking


I stayed up till 2 am last night cleaning and reorganizing. I was exhausted, but I felt so good! There is something very rewarding about keeping house. It's hard and not always fun (okay, rarely fun), but there is a certain satisfaction you get as a homemaker when you can say that you've been a good steward of what you've been given. When I fool around all day and don't finish my work around the house, I go to bed feeling like I've wasted my time with things that aren't really important. I know that God wants me to be a good steward of my time and energy. It's a great feeling when I know that I've created a peaceful haven for my husband and children. What a privelege and honor we have as women to be the heart of our homes.

"She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness." ~Proverbs 31:27

Current crafts: Coloring with my toddler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin