Wednesday, June 7, 2006

He loves me


"He made you carefully and wonderfully in the secret place.
He will not abandon the work He began - God doesn't make mistakes."
~from the song "God Doesn't Make Mistakes" by Mandy Mann


I am so glad that's true! It is so comforting to remember that, especially when you feel tempted to think otherwise. I am God's creation. He formed me in my mother's womb, and He knows everything about me. He even knows the number of hairs on my head.

He loves me, He loves me, He loves me!
(I am getting tears in my eyes as I write this. I am so full right now of God's love for me.) He loves me completely, accepts me totally, cherishes me like no other. He is so precious. And you know what? He loves you like that, too! :)

Rest in the knowledge of His amazing love for you. You are free in that love - free to be the person He's made you to be. Be yourself and don't apologize for it. You are unique and that's a wonderful thing. There is no one else like you!

"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my formed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with You." ~Psalm 139:13-18

Current craft: Crocheted baby blanket (I am about 2/3rds finished)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:41 AM

    You are a great blessing too -to your husband, children and the world that God has purposely placed you in at this moment...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin