Friday, June 30, 2006

five things i love friday

Five Things I love this Friday:

1. pepperoni pizza
2. slow dancing with my husband
3. the sound of my crochet hook clickety clacking against my fingernail
4. when i flip open the Bible and the pages fall to exactly the right verse i am needing
5. seeing my husband's truck pull into the driveway at the end of the day



Have a wonderful weekend! I can't believe it is almost July! This month has flown by!

For all you wives out there, here's some encouragement:

"She (a wife of noble character) is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come." ~ Proverbs 31:25

*If you have 5 favorite things to share with me this Friday, post a comment (nice ones, only) :)

Current crafts: none so far (its just 9 am!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin