Tuesday, May 30, 2006

soar like eagles


Well, I didn't finish the baby blanket. I gave my friend the unfinished blanket with the skein of yarn still attached and told her she'd be receiving the finished product in the mail in a week or two. It was hard for me to do that, especially since I have been bragging lately about my crafting skills....(anyone see Napoleon Dynamite - skills.... haha) I must always remember that any good thing I have in my life comes from God. I can't even breathe without Him. Help me, Lord to be humble!
My eyelids hurt! I am fighting a cold today, and it seems like every muscle in my body hurts, even my eyelids! I didn't know your eyelids could hurt! Prayerfully, I will be well very soon. I am reminded of that verse:

"But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." ~Isaiah 40:31

It is such a comfort to know that when we are weak, He is strong! We can draw strength and endurance from Him. And for all us moms of little ones out there, that is especially a good thing!

Soar today! Rise above all the "stuff" in life that gets you down. Soar with the eagles!

Current craft - none! I am free to rest in my Savior! :)

1 comment:

  1. Lora,

    I feel like I know you - first because we are sisters in Christ and second because of our Etsy relationship. I love your blog and pray that it will be a blessing to others.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin